It seems like we’ve only been home from this year’s International Builders Show for minutes! One of the largest shows in history, our team came back energized and excited about the new trends and ideas we gathered during this year’s show. And while we’re still trying to process all of the information, we’re looking forward to sharing it with all of our team and the new families that we having entering into the design and selections phases of their Cincinnati custom homes. Some of our favorites include:
• Clean, modern, and bold patterns in tile with simpler, modern vanities.
• Modern bathroom vanities with illuminated mirrors that are perfect in any style of bathroom.
• Craftsman kitchens with a mix of wood and painted cabinets.
• Mixed metals with accents of gold against black and natural wood features.
• Bling – go bold or stay home with luxury kitchen hardware, again in shades of gold!
• Pocket offices that make use of small and often times hidden spaces.
• Statement doors and folding picture windows with lots of glass that welcome the sunshine and nature indoors.
• Pivot doors in lieu of swinging doors.
• Statement front doors and folding picture windows.
• So long grey. Hello blues and greens for a cozier atmosphere and warner tones with accents of gold and black for sophistication.
From barndos to budget saving solutions to new technology to stylish interiors, click here to see more trends and home buyer preferences from the 2023 NAHB International Home Builders Show. And, we hope you’ll follow us in the coming months as we explore more fun and exciting ideas that we’ll be incorporating in our luxury homes in the greater Cincinnati area and Northern Kentucky.
Meet the Builder: For nearly seven decades our locally owned building company, founded by Walter Gerbus Sr., has been crafting exquisite custom homes in the greater Cincinnati area and Northern Kentucky. Offered in the finest custom home communities or on your homesite, our homes are built on solid family values and a strong work ethic that has guided our company (and family) for three generations. From handshakes at the time to contract, to hugs at the time of closing, we pride ourselves on building homes of uncompromising value, quality, and style. We take great comfort in the accolades that we receive from our satisfied clients who praise our team for listening to their concerns, addressing their questions, and providing a pleasurable and stress free home building experience. The Homes by Gerbus, Inc. family of companies also includes Gerbus Remodeling, Inc. and Gerbus Properties, Inc. Alan Gerbus is a second generation custom home builder, a Past President of the Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati, and the Chairman for the 2023 Cincinnati Homearama.
Feeling inspired? Be sure to follow us on Facebook for continued show updates!