Discovering Your Dream Home
- Tell us what interest you and we will help turn your dreams into a reality.
- Bring your ideas to Homes By Gerbus and meet with President – Alan Gerbus.
- Find out how our homes are built.
- Discuss your budget and investment opportunities.
- Whether it’s your design from an architect or one of our floor plans, we custom build all of our homes.
- Before we move to the design stage, be sure you’ve been prequalified by a bank so that we can work toward your exact budget. We have an exceptional team that will assist you in taking the steps to building a beautiful home.
Designing your Dream Home
- Designed to your exact taste and budget. You have the comfort of knowing that every home we build will be built right the first time so it is structurally sound.
- One of the most exciting parts about the building process involves selecting options that will best compliment your home. Work with our team of custom home designers to completely customize your home from scratch.
- Homes By Gerbus uses top contractors to supply you with the highest quality products and spectacular service.
Investment and Purchase Agreement
- We will build your home using the best name brands and finest trade partners in the area so that we can meet your family’s exact ideals, needs and budget.
Contract Signing & Homesite Purchase
- Once we develop design specifications and meet your budget, we sign a contract with you locking the price, which allows you to take advantage of today’s low material pricing.
- We work with you to find the perfect home site and negotiate to help you get the best price for it.
- You can then close on the land before the building process begins.
Breaking Ground & Construction
- Homes By Gerbus values your trust and commitment to our business. We keep you informed and involved throughout the entire process. From digging the foundation to the final walk-through, your input is vital to the success of the home. During the construction of your new home, we offer multiple opportunities to meet with President, Alan Gerbus both onsite and at our office.
Closing & Moving In
Our company has a long tradition of producing high quality custom homes. We realize the importance of skilled craftsmanship and strong customer service making the process more enjoyable for you. After settling into your home, you will continue to live confidently knowing that Homes By Gerbus provides a one year warranty as outlined by the Home Builders Association of Cincinnati. Many manufacture warranties will last well be on the one year period.